Last week, I published the following excerpt –
Those permanent adaptations will seem clumsy at first, just not the same, but permanent nonetheless. And the clumsiness will become practiced, and those among us who practice will become competent at a new way. And the new way will improve on par with the old way. And, we will wonder what took us so long to get over our resistance.
Now, a list of questions, from which I would like to get your response.
- In your business, what have you learned over the past month, that you did not know before?
- In your business, what changes have you made out of necessity?
- In the changes that you have made, what might become permanent?
- How are you practicing those new things, to become competent in those new things?
- In your business, what is likely never to return?
Post your comments, I am curious. -Tom